Not too much going on in Moses Lake right now - just enjoying those slow, lazy days of summer, well, I get to enjoy them a minute or two.
I have been busy catching up with the yard work, and cleaning up Kiefer.
Kiefer is such a cute little house, and sure has a lot of memories. Trying to fix things up on a dime, bedrooms that will always be "Chris's room, Quincy's room, Dad's closet", etc. I can't believe that light carpet lasted so long, but it was replaced about two years ago. Now the downstairs carpet will be replaced. It would be a great house if you added on one big room at the back. I can't believe the view - which can't be seen other than the bathroom and kitchen window!
So what's going on in your lives? Love to all - Mo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what about your yard, the flowers, the pond, the doggie paradise? pictures! we demand pictures!
Post a Comment