Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to Real Life

We are back from 9 days in the Phoenix area. The house closed on the 20th, and Big Guy and I flew down two days later. We had a problem with the water not being turned on, but fixed that. Then we had to wait until Tuesday to get HOT water, but you really didn't need it for bathing, as the ground water is comfortable to bathe in at night.

We ran around like chickens the first few days looking at furniture, then arranging delivery. I would post pictures but guess what - I misplaced my camera. But we pretty well got the great room furnished....some new, some garage sale, but it looks nice. I really needed some decorative items, and we found some nice Italian glass and pottery pieces that adds some color.

Sorry to hear about Shadow, Trudy - I'm sure he will be missed. A good dog is a wonderful companion.

Spooky and Molli were quite happy to see me! Gosh - they like me!

The weeds are nice and tall, so I have my work cut out for me this week. Brady took care of the yard, and did a good job, only a few burned out spots. The new trees survived, and I will actually have strawberries soon! Some of the roses are blooming, as well as the peonies. Oh, for a camera....

Hope everyone is well - love to all - Mo

No comments: