Friday, June 5, 2009

It's A Girl!

Or will be in November! Quincy & Lexi will welcome Keeley Ann to our big blue marble in November. Keeley is Lexi's maiden name. I told her she should name it W*slawski Ann, but she just smiled and declined! Jeez.....

Kesiah is excited about having a baby sister, as are Quincy and Lexi. Quincy thinks one present for each girl will work at Christmas, little does he know! Kesiah was mad because she didn't get to tell anyone about her sister, so I pretended I didn't know and asked her if she had a secret. She started hopping around screaming "I'm going to have a SISTER!" We know sisters are special, don't we?

Last night the Big Guy took me over for his mother's birthday dinner. Boy, the look on her face was priceless, and of course she asked about you Trudy! It was a nice dinner, and everyone was very kind.

Thanks for your kind words on my friends passing Margi. I was surprised about the number of calls and emails I received, checking on how I was doing. I have to shake my head, thinking I went to a grief counselor a whole year ago! A girl ahead of her time, that's me. I did hear from his caretaker he did convert, Trudy, so maybe he will be there for what you were talking about. But no matter what, the time I spent with him the last year is a treasure, and that's all I will say about that.

And no Kate, I'm not posting my poem.

I'm off to battle gophers in the yard - love to all - Mo

1 comment:

3anklebiters said...

Keeley is a wonderful name! wishing you much more grandmama happiness.