Thursday, September 11, 2008

West Nile Virus or the Flu?

I haven't fallen off the face of earth - I've been sick! Icky tummy and very severe headache. I hate it when I have lumps on my neck - just pushing on them makes my head ache more.


So.... do I have West Nile Virus - or the flu? You tell me girls!


But this week I attended the funeral of a former friend I worked with Faye Maslen - the kids called her Big Faye - not to be confused with my best friend of 34+ years Little Faye. I worked with Faye at Central Office Suppliers, and also worked for her when she had her store The Book Nook. She was very active in the community, and will be missed.

Today (Saturday) I finally got some energy to go outside and mow, water, rake and burn. But after a week not feeling well, it sure zapped me! Kharsyn was here with his John Deere tractor, but he didn't ride it at all, just enjoyed running around the property.

Take care all!

No comments: