Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Myriah at 13!

This is a picture of Kesiah and Myriah at the Lake Bowl last Sunday. They are both so beautiful, it takes your breath away!

I can't believe it, but my oldest granddaughter Myriah is 13! Gosh, it seems like yesterday she was sitting in the car seat next to me, bee bopping to the tunes on the radio!

Myriah is getting to be so grown up now - if you can believe it, she wears eyeshadow! And Christopher choked when she only wore lip gloss. Just wait Chris, until her first date. It will surely make the "first date" scene in Bad Boys II look like church boys!

In case you haven't seen that scene, you can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3NQaU7awPI


Riley and I once had to rewind it about four times to watch it, we were laughing so hard we were crying! First dates for Myriah, Rhyan and Kesiah LeeLee - look out! Chris is the only person I know who can use profanities 32 times in one sentence! And wait until the poor guy gets a look at Brady! Well, that's what brothers are for, so I am told!

Myriah had a great party at the Lake Bowl - except grandma drove straight to Chico's first.....felt kind of dumb getting back into my car. Lots of great friends and some kick-stuff bowling by the kids. Kesiah was really getting into the bowling bit.

On another note, the shuttle launch has been delayed until maybe February. I am still so looking forward to it! I was talking to my friend Tim (see class reunion photos), and he was all excited just imaging the noise!

And yes Kate you are BGF #1!! I miss you so much!

I had a class tonight - so I'm tuckered. Catch everyone later! Love you all -

1 comment:

3anklebiters said...

i feel so much better being the center of attention. thanks. :)