Number one son called to tell me that his dad wants me to come and get my green house. I think he's joking so I call his dad, and his first question to me is "When are you coming to get your greenhouse?" . Hmmmm. So, I called my best friend and asked her and her husband to go with me and Matt to look at it to see if we could tackle this job. When we get there, my husband starts shaking his head. "I don't think so", says he. Now, remember, my green house soars some into the air. It's huge! I remember when we put the roof on, thinking that Don and Forest were going to go flying on it; it was a windy day, and the roof is slanted so much that it just picks up breezes like a shovel picks up dirt! So, we wander around it going hmmm, hmmm, and I think it finally comes down to we won't be able to do it, and put it into some semblance of order when we do. I have asked Deb if she would take it for me (put it onto her property), but she has such a huge dislike for #1 ex that it would prevent her from doing the job justice. So, we will wait and see. I am told that I have until he finishes the kitchen to move it (a job that has been going on for 10 years now). So, I don't know.
No, I am not going anywhere to watch the any space shuttle take off. I will be lucky if I catch it on the 'net. Spending my days getting used to it being cooler, and the days being so short. I am the type of person that when the sun goes down my body says it's time to go to bed. When the clock moves back one hour, I will be going to bed at 6:00! For awhile, anyway.
I am so pleased that mo is able to go do stuff like this! She is so into planes and stuff! And, I think it's amazing that we have that opportunity at all! We have sure come a long way, baby! t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment