
O-K, so this was a few weeks ago; I am having a hard time figuring out how to upload pictures, here. Heather, where are you? But, you can see how Matt has changed the pond, sort of, right? There has been so much rain, and such beautiful weather so early, that my garden has almost bloomed itself out! Hopefully, though, the seeds I have planted of annuals will give us a continuous color show through out the rest of the season. Have just been puttering around the house, doing little things here and there. Spent one week with Heather and Christian in Selah, helping her get the house ready for the boys summer visit. It was good to be able to spend some time with her, I don't get to see her so much since she moved to Yakima! Christian seems to be head over heals for her, too. (The feeling is mutual!)
I can't wait for Mo to get married, and hopefully get to see all the rest of the family, too. Will post more, later! t
1 comment:
Looks beautiful! Good job Matt! Glad you were able to spend time with Heather and Christian - sorry we don't get to meet him....
Post a Comment