Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Wishes for You!


It's that time of the year again - hurried, worried, blurried. Can you say "there's just not enough hours in the day, or money in the bank"?

I was stressing because Big Guy's mom, daughter and grand kids are joining us for Christmas Eve. But I forced myself to take a deep breath and remember what the true meaning of Christmas is....not just friends and family, but the birth of Christ.

Here's my Wish List for YOU in the coming year:

I. HEALTH. I wish for us all to be healthy, watch our diets, exercise, and be pain-free this year.

II. PEACE FOR A RESTLESS HEART. If that is your ailment, you know what I mean.

III. GOOD MEMORIES OF CHRISTMAS PAST. Maybe you will or won't remember those who are now gone, but it doesn't hurt to say a prayer for them. Mom, Dad and Pat - that is half our family! Friends, co-workers and the little old lady down the street - say a little prayer for them.

IV. LIVE IN THE NOW. Tomorrow may or may not come. Who knows - maybe I'll fall over using my latest exercise video.... haha.

V. BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. So may have so much less! Too much food - jeesh ,think of those who go to sleep hungry. Too many parties - think of those with no friends. We do live in a TOO MUCH society, but we don't have to live our lives answering that call.

VI. REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. We celebrate the birth of the son of God.

So to my dear sisters, living and passed, and our friends in blogger land - Merry Christmas! Love to all - Mo

No comments: