Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Big Guy & I

It is really official - after 22 years of (my) being single, I'm gonna try it again! Big Guy asked me to marry him after the NYC trip. We had tossed the idea around, but in deference to his stepdaughter's wedding, I asked him to can the idea for awhile.

On the way home from the wedding, I thought, this is really real! Big Guy has been an anchor against my storms, and vice-versa. Life is short, so we are trying hard to make the last chapters of our live's warm and fuzzy. Hope you agree - the boys are happy, so is his family.There's all sorts of responsibilities and issues to be sorted out, but we are hoping for a June wedding.....
It is, of course, a big change for me - me to we, mine to ours, but we slowly work through these issues every day. Please join us in our celebration of love and life - Love ya' lots - Mo

1 comment:

3anklebiters said...

i wish you both the happiness and joy that come with the contentment of finding someone to share your life with who also appreciates you, looks past your faults and sees all there is to love. i better get an invite!