I have to start with gardens....of course! I thought New York would be a city of concrete, pavement and high rises - which of course it is. But, there are lots of parks, some very tiny, around Manhattan, which is where we stayed. So I'm going to show you some of NYC green!

This picture is part of the conservatory gardens in Central Park. It was so much fun to run around and identify plants....okay, only if you were a gardener. I was surprised the number of dahlia's planted, I can't help but wonder if someone digs them up every year. They had a bridge (look for bridal photos soon) covered with ancient wisteria, garden "rooms" surrounded by mums, or a sort-of butterfly bush, or lilacs. There were a lot of fountains (see!) and ponds.
So here I am....waiting for a bus to us to the reception, when I looked up....

That's it for now, but I promise more soon! Love to all - Mo
No comments:
Post a Comment