Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quincy & Lexi's Vacation

Quincy, Lexi, Riley and Kesiah went to the Oregon coast a few weeks ago with Lexi's family. I got a strange telephone call from Quincy during their vacation - Quincy apologized for everything he ever did to drive me crazy when he was a kid (which if anyone knows Quincy, well, let's just say there were more than 100 occasions). Seems Riley wasn't a happy camper, so to speak! I remember many times when my dad would come over, and the three kids were just a LITTLE wild running through the house, and he would laugh and say "Mo, why don't you have a couple more?" I'm sure I was an angel, but sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Here's a great photo of Lexi & Kesiah. Kesiah was named after her great-great-grandmother.
Riley found this starfish for Kesiah. She said it had snails on it!
Here is Riley up a tree, so to speak!
This is a great photo of Quincy & Lexi - although I have to admit, Quincy still looks a little tense. I am happy my sons have good marriages, and have wives that truly love them! We are a family that has many blessings.



No comments: