Trudy and I drove to the Tri-Cities in her new Mini-Cooper! Road trip anyone? It's a great little car - and pretty good gas mileage too!
After spending the day with my sisters, celebrating Margi's birthday, I had the idea of creating a blog to share more information and photos on our day-to-day lives. With family and friends through-out the world, sometimes it is difficult to stay in touch. We invite you to share our joys and love of family and friends. And Yes! we love our gardens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So glad that everyone made it home in one piece. Isn't crazy how you never forget how to return home! Thank you for such a wonderful time both of you sisters!!!
I have a lot of work to do on the garden like moving the hostas to the front of the garden. Still wondering what to put in there place? Need something large...maybe Russian Sage? Maybe that color would be all wrong....let me know.
Where are you Trudy? We need your ideas on this....
So, Thank you thank you and thank for yesterday. Can't wait for you ideas...Margi
Post a Comment