Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oh Glorious Day!



I had a wonderful day at church last Sunday - for 2 reasons. First - it's been far too long since I've been to church, and going again really made me realize I miss being a part of this church. Second - Khearyn was baptized!




Here is the family getting ready for the big event - Aunty Mac (Grandma Karen's sister), big sister Rhyan (yes, I know she is growing up quickly!) with Kharsyn, Grandma Karen, Khearyn with his mom Melyssa.

It was a beautiful outdoor service, not too hot, not cold at all, and there was a slight breeze. Pastor Eric called for everyone who was to be baptized to come to the front. Other people were taking Communion at stations set up around the area.




Melyssa and Khearyn get a big hug and blessings from Pastor Eric. It was a tearful moment for them and me! Darn sun kept getting into my eyes! Okay, yes I cried.....






Sorry I'm having troubles lining up the pictures. Anyway you get the picture I hope!

Khearyn celebrated with his first ever Popsicle!

All-in-all, a very glorious day! Hope all is well in sister land! Love to all - Mo



No comments: