Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ziggin and Zaggin....

I thought this was THREE sisters blog.....where are you my dear sisters?

Life is continuing here in Moses Lake, wedding plans are ziggin and zaggin. Got a new best lady, her name is Marilyn, she is in our blog two years back when BGF Kate left Moses Lake. Marilyn is kind of a mom to me, she serves on the board at work, and we have become good friends. She's a firecracker, leaving the house every morning by 8:30 a.m., off to Jazzersize, lunch with friends, community meetings, etc.

FINALLY got in touch with our pastor, he is unable to perform the wedding ceremony because of VBS, which is a very big event in our church. Kind of like me taking time off for a haircut before CB which is fast coming up. He suggested the new pastor, who is big on the bible, which I thought would make Big Guy uncomfortable. So, yay! I asked a former board member, who did the service when Chris and Deena renewed their vows, to perform our marriage ceremony, and he agreed. I thought he did a nice job at C & D's vow renewal, and he is also a member of our church.

I've had dismal success in losing weight, so started a new exercise program at the T-Zone, which basically shakes your, ummmmmm......jiggly spots........into shape. I thought I could throw a few bucks at them for a month, and see what - well, shook out, so to speak! I've been pretty successful in losing some inches where I very much needed them, so I am back into wedding dress #1. Yeah, the sexy, showy one. I have the name of a seamstress to change the neckline, maybe add some sleeves, so we will see what happens.

Other than needing some addresses from my sisters.....life is so darn good. Especially when I think of my life two years ago. I keep thinking - is this really happening to me - I feel like Cinderella at the ball. Twenty two years of single life, as a woman and parent to three sons, really changes a gal. I know you can't relate - take my word for it. I am SO looking forward to being a real twosome with Big Guy - he's the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time.

I still stop and say prayers for the family of my friend A who passed away last year - they have so many challenges and stresses in their lives. Also, a friend and classmate who broke his neck a month ago.......so I guess we grow our gardens while we can. Love you both - please post - Mo

No comments: