Monday, August 10, 2009

Shoulder Update & Miscellaneous

I got in to the physical therapist today, due to a cancellation. Yea! I told her my shoulder was much improved (doesn't that figure - the minute you make an appointment, you feel better?) The PT said, after moving my arm around a few minutes, if this was good she didn't want to see bad. Hey! that's my shoulder we are talking about. She gave me a list of things not to do - keep it elevated in the car (I can't drive my Escape right now because it is a 5-speed), don't lift anything heavy over my head, use proper posture at the computer, so on. I have another appointment on Wednesday so she can show me some exercises. Now if I could just remember to take my pills every day.....you know me and pills. Me and doctors. Oh well, just me!

Other exciting news in my life - I am deconstructing the big flower bed, seems I over-planted it. Go figure. And I have this horrible grass that travels a looonng way under the soil. So I am slowly digging everything out and pulling the grass, then spraying the dirt. Yes, I am using chemicals....I hate to do it, but don't think vinegar is strong enough for the job. T -your day lilies and goldenrod will be available anytime, seems the weather is cooling off. Marge - I hope you didn't plant those echinops - I love them, but when they go to seed, they are very serious about procreating! And the irises - have I mentioned they love my garden?

Last but not least, I have been having fun on Facebook - Marge I think you would enjoy it, and it is pretty easy to use. Make an account, go look for people you know and ask them to be your friend. T - you would enjoy it too! You can post just a few lines, not a whole chapter, and it's fun to see what your friends post.

Hope you are all well- take care & love to all - Mo

No comments: