Also, just to let you know, I have become basically a "shut in" since this new episode with my health. I did get out on my birthday for a short time, but have been enjoying the view from my living room pretty much ever since! Thank goodness it's such a pretty view, huh! Love to you both, and yours, t
Friday, July 17, 2009
Oh, I almost forgot! Heather is planning on getting married next June, so I hope that she will be able to have the ceremony on this very deck! She had originally wanted it at her da's house, and I told her I would not do a lick of work out there, I had sweat my last drop out there! So, hopefully she will see reason, and have it at this venue! It will be so beautiful when it is done!
Also, just to let you know, I have become basically a "shut in" since this new episode with my health. I did get out on my birthday for a short time, but have been enjoying the view from my living room pretty much ever since! Thank goodness it's such a pretty view, huh! Love to you both, and yours, t
Also, just to let you know, I have become basically a "shut in" since this new episode with my health. I did get out on my birthday for a short time, but have been enjoying the view from my living room pretty much ever since! Thank goodness it's such a pretty view, huh! Love to you both, and yours, t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It wasn't my crazy idea to get married at dad's. That was all Beej, and only because he likes the view (who doesn't, right?). I have no problems with having it at your place, mom, but Matt will need to bend the no alcohol rule for it to fly...
The new deck is beautiful - but did you paint the house??? And isn't the brick new? Looks great - can you send Matt my way when he's done? I need an extra shoulder - mine has been giving me fits! Mo
Post a Comment