Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its really me, Margi!

Hi, from me that has never had time to blog!

This last year has gone by so fast for me that I stare at year 2009 in total disbelief. It don't know when it started to happen but I was reassured by Mom that the days would become shorter and whole years would slip by faster and faster. Well that is happening to me now. It is totally crazy!

The holidays were great! Sorry about the presents being so late but I hope that you enjoyed them. I have really enjoyed my new teapot and jellys that both of you have given me.

Our German family has been in contact with a friend of mine and they write her weekly. Gerda received her Christmas present from me late as she told her postman to place all packages in the shed. She finally looked into the shed last week and was surprised to find a present. Gerda had been on a trip during Christmas..I think it is very hard for her due to her loss of Jurgan. Karin, my friend, will be returning to Germany in April to see her Mother on her birthday and hopes to meet Gerda and the girl during her visit. Her Mothers lives close to Herborn...and Karin is so excited to meet with them!

I just love all of the photographs of both of your families! These children have grown in lovely adults and have such beautiful children of there own now...Okay Mo no more red glass from me!
Take care, Love ya, Margi

1 comment:

Mo said...

Yea! She's back! Where are the pictures of your Christmas vacation? I love my red goblets! They will look so pretty next year. I look forward to seeing Casey & Jen all "duded" up this weekend - love to Dennis Mo